Join my Team...become one of my Angels
The Benefits of being a Sharni's Angel....
There are some awesome benefits to becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. It’s up to you how far or small you want to take it. Some like to join just for the discounts on the products and keep it as a personal hobby, others want to build it into a successful and rewarding business.
1. You will receive 20% minimum discount on all purchases.
2. After your first promotion, you will receive 25% discount.
3. When you join, you get to choose up to $235 worth of product for only $169.00 AND free shipping.
4. You will have the opportunity to attend exclusive Stampin’ Up events world wide.
5.There are opportunities to earn Incentive overseas trips, cash bonuses and free products.
6. Complimentary Catalogues at each new release.
7. No obligation if you decide to drop out, you get to keep your starter kit.
8. Access to exclusive online Stampin’ Up! communities for ideas, inspiration and friendships.
9.. Training and support from Stampin’Up! University.
10. You will be able to access brand new Stampin’ Up! products and information before its official release.
Join my team, Sharni's Angels and you will also receive these extra perks
Training and support if you wish.
Personalized welcome kit.
Two Facebook groups (Sharni's Angels & the Pink Lounge) for support, inspiration and celebrations of your personal achievements.
Encouragement, rewards and recognition at milestones.
Get togethers at my craft studio or virtual events where we can be creative with paper projects, discuss any matters of interest and just have some fun.
7. Free tutorial Bundles every month.
8. Monthly Zoom gatherings with prizes and team challenges.
FAQs about joining Stampin’ Up!
1. Can I still join up with your team even though I don’t live in South
YES, absolutely. No matter where you live within Australia you can join with me and still receive my full support. I am reachable on Facebook, email, Pinterest and by phone.We can communicate and share thoughts, questions, have meetings, competitions, receive recognition and show ideas through these numerous mediums. Also, we can catch up at our Zoom Gatherings held every month.
2. What are the minimum sales I would need to remain a demonstrator?
A minimum of $453.00 in retail sales, is needed each quarter. (so, that’s every 3 months.) Of course, because you will be receiving 20% discount on all your own personal orders, you will not be needing to spend that much each quarter. You may be surprised that just a few orders from family and friends every 3 months may be enough to contribute to this requirement as well.
3. What if I don’t wish to hold classes but just want to receive the benefits of being a demonstrator?
That is perfectly fine. Many people enjoy just using Stampin’Up!’s top quality products at a discount and crafting on their own or with friends. What you choose to do with your membership is entirely up to you. That’s the great thing about Stampin’Up!, there is no pressure or expectation to do anything you don’t want to do.
4. What do I get in my kit when I join?
You can choose anything you like, it’s totally up to you. You can choose any products up the value of $235.00 for $169. You will also receive a business kit worth $80 for free to start you off if you are wanting to create sales, hold parties and so on
As a hobby or business, joining Stampin’Up!
is a wonderful way to save and or create
an income while doing something that you love.
Still have any unanswered questions?
Contact me and we can have a chat.
#6 Top in Australia
Hello crafty friends! I'm Sharni Haines from South Australia, welcome to The Maples where beautiful paper crafts and magical memories are created! I am in LOVE with paper crafting and adore Stampin'Up!® products which is why I am an Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!
If you live in Australia and would like any information about becoming one yourself for the great discounts, connections and or to start your own business...please contact me. I would love to have you join my gorgeous Sharni's Angels Team! x